While it is hard to imagine that a dog could cause any harm, in reality many people are injured every year as a result of dog bites and attacks. Some attacks can lead to serious disfigurement and scarring, leading to years of physical and emotional pain.
If you have been attacked by a dog, you should:
- Seek medical attention immediately
- Ask the owner if the dog’s shots are up to date
- Record the address and phone number of the dog owner
- Take photographs of the injured area
- Retain all copies of your bills
If you have been injured and are wondering if you have a claim against the dog owner, speak with Grillo Law today to discuss your case.
Would you like to know what your next steps are?
Call us today and we will ensure that your rights are protected under the laws of the Ontario government.
- We have over 26 years of experience in dealing with personal injury claims.
- A free case evaluation is available to you in order to assess your situation.
- You will not have to pay any fees until we settle.
Ensure that your rights are being protected. Call us today to get started.